If you are able to find at least 10 correct words to the crossword, please take a picture of your crossword solution, join our slack channel, and send it to Dibya Misha (the editing director of CCTMC connect)! If your answer is correct, you will have the opportunity to join a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card! The winner will be announced in our general slack channel on August 19 th!
2. In business, a pitch presentation for entrepreneurs or businesses to provide a streamlined but informative overview of their company or startup to potential investors, such as venture capitalists or angel investors.
4. A regular gathering of people for the purchase and sale of provisions, livestock, and other commodities.
7. The imparting or exchanging of information
9. It is the finite time and resources that senior managers in a company possess.
11. The charts or plots showed in a case interview.
12. A professional who provides advice and further purposeful activities in an area of specialization.
13. (Acronym) The principle suggests that to understand and fix any large problem, you need to understand your options by sorting them into categories that are: Mutually Exclusive– Items can only fit into one category at a time and Collectively Exhaustive – All items can fit into one of the categories.
14. It provides justification for undertaking a project, program or portfolio. It evaluates the benefit, cost and risk of alternative options and provides a rationale for the preferred solution.
15.A person or organization using the services of a professional person or company.
1.The final conclusion that consultants present to the clients.
3.The amount of debt a company has in its mix of debt and equity (its capital structure).
5.The templates used to break down and solve business problems in case interviews.
6. In business usage, the excess of total revenue over total cost during a specific period of time.
8. (Acronym) The annualized average rate of revenue growth between two given years, assuming growth takes place at an exponentially compounded rate. (The compound annual growth rate)
10. The final product of a consulting phase or project. It comes in many forms: excel model, marketing plan, master facilities plan, workshop, customer research, or presentation.