We host an array of intensive workshops, training events, and networking opportunities. Workshops are thoughtfully crafted by our Education division and is a result of the culmination of knowledge and expertise within the club. These training events provide the foundation of preparing our members to craft and hone their skills, preparing them to be highly competitive applicants during the recruitment process.
All events and workshops are included as part of the Training Membership. Select events are available to Basic Members and the general public for free.
Recent and Upcoming Events
- Wed, Apr 07Zoom Link Sent upon RegistrationApr 07, 5:15 PM – 6:30 PMZoom Link Sent upon RegistrationIn part 3 of our professional development workshops, participants will be provided with a broad overview of the consulting interview process, how to approach storytelling in an interview, and ways to tackle fit interview questions in a logical and consistent manner.
- Wed, Mar 31Zoom Link Sent upon RegistrationMar 31, 5:15 PM – 6:30 PMZoom Link Sent upon RegistrationIn Part 2 of our professional development workshops, participants will be provided with best practices for networking and informational interviews. Come learn more about the intricacies of requesting and conducting an informational interview, and methods to grow your network in a strategic manner.
- Wed, Mar 24Zoom link sent with RSVP
- Wed, Mar 10Zoom Link sent upon RegistrationMar 10, 5:15 PM – 6:30 PMZoom Link sent upon RegistrationDuring this session, participants will be introduced to the basics of financial principles for business. This workshop is designed to help with understanding financial principles and calculations, the different types of financial statements, and forecasting. Free event!
- Wed, Mar 03Zoom link will be sent with RSVPMar 03, 5:15 PM – 6:30 PM CSTZoom link will be sent with RSVPDuring this session, participants will be introduced to common tools used to facilitate strategy development, understand environmental assessments and understand the benefits of the analysis. These concepts are applicable to consulting, industry, and academia.
- Wed, Feb 24Zoom Link Sent upon RegistrationFeb 24, 5:15 PM – 6:30 PM CSTZoom Link Sent upon RegistrationDuring this session, participants will be introduced to business development and identify steps in the process, while also learning about deal structures. These concepts are applicable to consulting, industry, and academia. This free event is open to Basic and Training Members!
- Wed, Feb 10https://bcm.zoom.us/j/97289929367
- Tue, Feb 02Zoom (link to be sent upon RSVP)