We hope you enjoyed attending our education series on case interviews in the past quarter! You can recap your memory for the series by reading our 2022 CCTMC Caseguide and by participating in our case-interview-themed crossword below.
If you are able to find all the answers to the crossword, please take a picture of your crossword solution, join our slack channel, and send it to Dibya Misha (the editing director of CCTMC connect)! If your answer is correct, you will have the opportunity to join a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card!
3. a basic structure underlying a problem-solving process for case interviews.
4.the activity or condition of competing.
6. the one-time expenses you’ll pay after you make an offer on a home and the offer is accepted.
7. having a definite predetermined pattern.
8. the action to decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale).
11. The point in a business venture when the profits are equal to the costs.
12. the process of finding solutions to difficult or complex issues.
15. the value in the present of a sum of money, in contrast to some future value it will have when it has been invested at compound interest.
17. the detailed coordination of a complex operation involving many people, facilities, or supplies.
19. the quantity of a good that consumers are willing and able to purchase at various prices during a given period.
20. the combination of insights from all the analyses you have done to form a recommendation
22. a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency or profitability of an investment or compare the efficiency of several different investments.
23. the action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another.
1. an article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale.
2. the degree to which a market offers opportunities to an organization, considering the market size and growth rate and the level of competition and other constraints.
5. a business situation used as an example for seminars or interviews.
9. a supposition or proposed explanation made based on limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
10. a transaction or business conducted between one business and another
13. the process or activities by which a company adds value to an article, including production, marketing, and the provision of after-sales service.
14. the capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing.
16. produce an idea or way of solving a problem by holding a spontaneous group discussion.
18. the object of the clients you should be aware of before solving a case
21. a stock of a resource from which a person or place can be provided with the necessary amount of that resource.