Tue, Mar 14|
2023 CCTMC Case Camp
We are excited to announce our upcoming Case Camp, taking place from March 1st to April 4th, every Tuesday at 5:00 pm CT. Our series is designed to provide you with the information and support needed to improve your performance during the Case interviews.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2023, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CDT
About the Event
During the Case Camp, you will have the opportunity to:
1. Team up with case partners
2. Practice 10 realistic cases provided
3. Get feedback and learn helpful tricks to solve each case type from our experienced mentors
What we offer:
Five interactive sessions of case practicing.
In the first session, we will go through the best practices for casing, walk through a case together, and you will be matched with a case partner based on your experience.
In the following sessions, each pair will be given a separate Break Out room to practice 2 cases together. You are also given the opportunity to find other case partners through our slack channel and through this form of Long-term casing for extra preparation.
Who is eligible to apply:
1. This program is primarily designed for graduate students who are actively applying or would like to case seriously in the 2023 cycle.
2. Participants could attend as many sessions as they feel comfortable with but because of the pairing, it is ideal to participate in all so no one is left without a pair.
How to apply:
1. Register here by filling out this application form by Friday before the session (e.g. March 10th is the deadline for the March 14th session)
2. Participants will be notified by an invitation to participate in our slack channel and via email, followed by the information regarding their assigned case partner and suggested cases.
3. If you are not sure about your attendance for some of the sessions, feel free to register later as we will send out the registration form every week for an update.