Tue, Mar 21|
2023 CCTMC Case Camp
We are excited to announce our upcoming Case Camp, taking place from March 1st to April 4th, every Tuesday at 5:00 pm CT. Our series is designed to provide you with the information and support needed to improve your performance during the Case interviews.
Time & Location
Mar 21, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CDT
About the Event
During the Case Camp, you will have the opportunity to:
1. Team up with case partners
2. Practice 10 realistic cases provided
3. Get feedback and learn helpful tricks to solve each case type from our experienced mentors
What we offer:
Five interactive sessions of case practicing.
In the first session, we will go through the best practices for casing, walk through a case together, and you will be matched with a case partner based on your experience.
In the following sessions, each pair will be given a separate Break Out room to practice 2 cases together. You are also given the opportunity to find other case partners through our slack channel and through this form of Long-term casing for extra preparation.
Who is eligible to apply:
- This program is primarily designed for graduate students who are actively applying or would like to case seriously in the 2023 cycle.
- Participants could attend as many sessions as they feel comfortable with but because of the pairing, it is ideal to participate in all so no one is left without a pair.
How to apply:
- Register here by filling out the application form by Feb 26th
- Participants will be notified by an invitation to participate in our slack channel.
- If you are not sure about your attendance for some of the sessions, feel free to register later as we will send out the registration every week for an update