Mon, Jan 22|
DACC/CCTMC Consulting Training Program
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2024, 5:00 PM EST – Jan 26, 2024, 7:00 PM EST
About the Event
Do you know major consulting firms open applications 8-12 months before the onboarding of full-time candidates? “Start early!” says Marc Cosentino, the author of Case in Point. It’s always smart to start preparing early and practice more for the interview. Sufficient practice will boost your confidence and increase your chance to ace the interview.
To help you, Duke Advanced Degree Consulting Club (DACC) and the Consulting Club at Texas Medical Center (CCTMC) now present the 2024 Case Bootcamp!
A week-long crash course in case practice from Jan 22nd to Jan 26th, this is a great opportunity to sharpen your skills. All participants will have the chance to get feedback from senior consultants. Check out the Bootcamp Agenda for more details.
What you can gain from this Bootcamp:
- Refine your career plan by getting familiar with consulting careers and learning about how to prepare for consulting applications
- Get the best-in-class case interview trainings from Industry consultants
- Hone your business analytics skills working on business cases
- Exclusive networking opportunities with consulting firm offerees, professional consultants, firm recruiters, and other candidates from top schools
- Access to premium casebooks, containing real consulting cases used by top firms.
Who is eligible to apply:
This bootcamp is primarily designed for graduate students who will actively apply for a full-time consulting position in the 2024 cycle. For those of you who are not yet applying, if you are serious about casing and can commit to all sessions, also feel free to apply to this bootcamp.Participants must attend ALL sessions.
Spots are extremely limited, so please only RSVP if you can commit to all sessions.
RSVP by Jan 15th.